Celebrity Apprentice 2019 is fast approaching, where a ton of celebs will face the wrath of Lord Sugar in aid of Red Nose Day.
But you don’t have to be a famous face to get in on the action, the regular series of The Apprentice 2019 is right around the corner.
So when does The Apprentice 2019 launch? And is it too late to apply?
- How to watch Crufts 2019: What channel and time?
- Seven insanely hot photos from Jack Fowler’s Instagram
- Is Skint Britain available on 4od? How can I watch the series online?
When is The Apprentice 2019 on TV?
Last year The Apprentice started on Wednesday, October 3rd, on BBC One.
Although there is no official word yet as to this year’s start date, we would estimate that the show will likely start around the same time, with the final airing just before Christmas.
The 2019 series of The Apprentice will be the shows 15th season.
What is the prize for The Apprentice 2019 contestants?
As with all other series of The Apprentice the lucky winner will get to cash in on a grand prize.
The winning businessman or woman will win a whopping £250,000 investment!
Plus they will get to go into a 50:50 business with Lord Sugar himself.
Can I still apply to be on The Apprentice 2019?
Applications for The Apprentice 2019 closed on Monday 28th January.
But don’t worry you can always prepare for next year’s application by prepping your answers to this year’s questions…
- Why should you be Lord Sugar’s business partner?
- What makes you different from everyone else applying?
- What is the most interesting thing about you?
- What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever done in business?
The application form for the 2020 series should become live on this link sometime in October – make sure you save it to your bookmarks!