The Live Final of Icons: The Greatest Person of the 20th Century airs at 9:10 pm on Tuesday, February 5th.
The show, which is broadcast on BBC Two, has been on each week from December 18th 2018.
The Greatest Person can be voted from seven different categories, Leaders, Explorers, Scientists, Entertainers, Activists, Sports Stars and Artists & Writers.
Here’s how to vote for who you think is The Greatest Person of the 20th Century…
- TOWIE: When does series 24 start? Will anyone NEW join the cast?
- My Million Pound Menu: Who are the investors dishing the cash?
- Seven things you didn’t know about Vicky Pattison’s new man Ercan Ramadan
How to Vote for The Greatest Person of the 20th Century
Head to bbc.co.uk/icons to cast your vote for who you think is The Greatest Person of the 20th Century.
Voting can take place during the programme and the winner will be revealed at the end of the show.
To vote on the series homepage you will need to be signed into your BBC account or create one if you don’t currently have an account.
You can also vote by telephone during the show, details of voting by telephone will be made available in the programme.
Note that online votes are limited to three per user.
Who’s in the Final?
The winners for each category are outlined below:
- Leaders winner – Nelson Mandela
- Explorers winner – Ernest Shackleton
- Scientists winner – Alan Turing
- Entertainers winner – David Bowie
- Activists winner – Martin Luther King Jr
- Sports Stars winner – Muhammed Ali
- Artists & Writers winner – Pablo Picasso
Who are the Icons Presenters?
Presenting the live final of the eight-part history series is Claudia Winkleman and Nick Robinson.
Claudia is probably most recognisable for her presenting role on Strictly Come Dancing and Nick for his role presenting the BBC’s Today programme.
WATCH THE LIVE FINAL OF ICONS: THE GREATEST PERSON OF THE 20TH CENTURY AT 9:10 ON BBC TWO ON TUESDAY FEBRUARY 5TH.