MasterChef 2019 is well underway, and the judges are ever closer to crowning this year’s culinary champ.
Each week the MasterChef contestants carry out a series of challenges and hope to show off their very best cooking skills.
But who is MasterChef 2019’s Thomas? And what doe she get up to outside of the BBC show?
- Who is Masterchef 2019’s Geoff Warburton? Meet the psychologist
- The application process for Masterchef 2020 has officially started – apply online
- Who is Jilly McCord? The Scottish rugby player is cooking up a storm
Who is Thomas on MasterChef 2019?
Thomas Elson-Knight is a semi-finalist on the 15th series of MasterChef UK.
The 25-year-old is from Yelverton in Devon and comes from a family of nine children.
In addition to cooking up a storm in the kitchen, Thomas works as a stone sawyer for his family’s business.
Is Thomas on Instagram?
Yes, Thomas is on Instagram. His username is @thomaseknightfood.
However, his account is currently set as private.
In his Instagram bio, Thomas describes himself as a “stone sawyer come cook”, and states that “food and beer” are his passion.
- Who is Glow Up contestant Paige?
- Meet the six members of new ITV show Celebrity Showmance
- Who is Masterchef 2019’s Alex Talbot?
When did Thomas start cooking?
Thomas began cooking at an early age and picked some of his kitchen skills from his father, who worked as a chef.
According to Plymouth Live, the MasterChef contestant said that he was “shocked” to get onto the BBC series in the first place.
Thomas has also revealed that his friends and family were “nagging” him to apply for the 2019 series.
WATCH MASTERCHEF 2019 ON BBC 1 EVERY WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY AND FRIDAY