Gogglebox is back for series 13!
A lot of the families from all of the previous seasons will return to Channel 4, lounging around the house with biscuits and wine while hollering abuse at the TV screen.
Pete and Sophie, the Malone family, Mary and Marina and Jenny and Lee will all return as well as many more Goggleboxers.
Here’s everything you need to know about Gogglebox 2019!
- Gogglebox: We found SISTERS Ellie and Izzi on Instagram!
- Amy Tapper: How old is the Celebs Go Dating and Gogglebox star?
- Is Netflix’s Dating Around star Luke still single?
Is Gogglebox on Tonight?
Gogglebox is on tonight (Friday, February 22nd).
It airs on Channel 4, at 9 pm.
How Many Episodes are there in Series 13?
Most Gogglebox series air for around 15 episodes.
This means your Friday nights should remain fully booked until the end of May 2019!
Series 13 will see the Goggleboxers watch a variety of TV shows and films including The Greatest Dancer, Small Fortune, Cold Feet, Famous and Fighting Crime, The Making of Me, the news and more.
- Interested in being on the next series of Dating Around? Here’s how you can apply!
- Everything you need to know about MC and rapper Big Narstie:
- Twitter blows up over Gogglebox oldies taking a SELFIE – “It’s ringing now”
Gogglebox 2019 Cast
All of the families from series 12 will be returning for series 13.
The Goggleboxers for 2019 are as follows:
- Amira and Iqra
- Dave and Shirley
- Ellie and Issy
- Giles and Mary
- Pete and Sophie
- The Malone family
- Mary and Marina
- Jenny and Lee
- The Siddiqui family
- Pete and Lynne
- The McCormick family
- The Michael family
- The Woerdenweber family
- Tremaine, Twaine and Tristan
- Marcus, Mica, Sachelle and Shuggy
How to Watch Gogglebox on Catch Up
Missed an episode? You can always catch up with Gogglebox on the Channel 4 media player, All4.
Episodes are uploaded to the All4 player almost immediately after they air, and won’t budge for a very long time.
WATCH THE NEW SERIES OF GOGGLEBOX EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT ON CHANNEL 4, AT 9 PM.