Channel 4 series Celebrity SAS is one of the most-watched shows in the UK right now.
Featuring a selection of “pampered” celebrities, hardened SAS veterans Ant Middleton, Jason Fox and look determined to whittle down the pack of 12 celebs to none by the end of the series.
But how many episodes are there in the show? Who makes it to the end? And how long did they actually film for?
- The Celebrity Painting final is here – meet the six finalists
- Exclusive INTERVIEW: Rich Kids’ Kieren on how he was almost stabbed
- How to apply for Gogglebox series 14!
How many episodes are left in Celebrity SAS?
There are five episodes in the series.
Celebrity SAS 2019 will finish on Sunday, May 5th.
There is no specific format to the show, with the concept of the series to eliminate as many celebrity contestants as possible through a selection of harsh physical and mental challenges.
How long were the celebs in the camp?
The Celebrity SAS show lasted for seven days, shot across five episodes.
In contrast, the regular SAS civilian show lasted for two weeks.
Both series were filmed in the freezing Andes Mountains, Chile.
- Channel 5’s Bad Girls Behind Bars: JAIL, narrator and cast info!
- How to apply for SAS: Who Dares Wins 2020!
- Five things you need to know about Andrea McLean – Celeb SAS
Who makes it to the Celebrity SAS final?
The series launched with 12 celebs, although only eight remained following episode 3.
Those heading into the final two episodes are; Camilla Thurlow, Sam Thompson, Wayne Bridge, Victoria Pendleton, Andrea McClean, Ben Foden, Heather Fisher, AJ Odudu, Jeremy Irvine, Louise Mensch, Jeff Brazier
WATCH CELEBRITY SAS EVERY SUNDAY ON CHANNEL 4