The pair first featured on the show in 2015 and have been two of the UK’s favourite armchair critics ever since.
However, incredibly well-spoken and with an accent that is almost too posh to decipher at times, where is Mary Killen actually from?
- Could there be a new series of Friday Night Dinner?
- Could The IT Crowd return for season 5?
- Meet the dynamic Supershoppers duo Sabrina Grant and Kate Quilton!
Who is Mary Killen?
Mary is an author and former journalist having worked with the likes of The Times and the Daily Express since 1984.
Apparently, she also used to be a model, where she met Giles while studying at Wimbledon Art School at the age of 21.
I really do love Giles and Mary off gogglebox a stupid amount
— 𝖄𝖆𝖟𝖒𝖎𝖓 🦋 (@yazminbeckett) April 9, 2019
Husband Giles is an accomplished artist and still works in the painting industry.
Where is Mary Killen from?
Mary hails from Wiltshire, as does Giles.
The loveable duo live in a picturesque and Hobbit-like cottage in a small village called Pewsey, which is close to the Cotswolds.
- Is this the worst prank in history? First Dates gone wrong!
- This seal scene in Our Planet has blown audiences away…
- Who is still together from Baewatch: Parental Guidance?
How old is Mary Killen?
Mary is 67 years old.
Giles is likely to be of very similar age although we don’t have an exact figure.
WATCH GOGGLEBOX EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT ON CHANNEL 4 AT 10 PM