However, the cast faced something of a shake-up with the departure of regular waiter Sam Conrad and a newbie added to the roster.
Here’s everything you need to know about the newest First Dates waiter, Will Holloway.
- Meet the incredible deaf chef from Bake Off: The Professionals
- Where is Maeva D’ascanio from? Made in Chelsea’s firecracker!
- Is Love Island on Netflix? UK, USA and Australia versions
Why did Sam Conrad leave First Dates?
Although he may not feature in some of the initial 2019 episodes, Sam will feature in a host of First Dates episodes during the latest season.
Most of the staff on the Channel 4 dating show are drafted in thanks to their acting backgrounds, so it’s not like Sam was sacked from his waiter job at Paternoster Chop House.
Who is new First Dates waiter Will?
The waiter welcomed into the show in season 12 episode 3 is William Holloway.
He first popped up on camera pouring a bottle of champagne, with regulars Grant Urquhart and Austin Ventour watching on intently.
— Grant Urquhart (@GrantUrquhart) April 30, 2019
Who is Will Holloway?
While the likes of Austin Ventour and CiCi Coleman both have backgrounds in acting, Will is a hospitality buff by nature and also works a luxury hotel in the New Forest.
He is 25 years old and originally hails from Devon. Will is also single and told Channel 4 that he had one eye open for Mr Right having on the show having never lived in any areas with a lot of gay men.
You can follow Will on Instagram under @williamholloway111 where the travel enthusiast has endless pics of him jet-setting across the globe.
- When does E4’s Baewatch finish? Which couples are still together?
- Seven hilarious Sam Thompson moments you missed in Celebrity SAS!
- First Dates TJ is PROOF that you shouldn’t pre-drink before a date!
WATCH FIRST DATES ON CHANNEL 4 EVERY MONDAY NIGHT