BBC One’s Celebrity MasterChef will announce its winner tonight, Friday, September 17th.
The six-week-long competition has seen a number of celebrity faces trying to test their skills in the kitchen and whilst a number have been eliminated, there are still three contestants battling it out in the final.
With the winner being revealed in just a matter of hours, what exactly are the famous three playing for?
Reality Titbit has all you need to know on the prize, the finalists and what we can expect from tonight’s episode!
- THE CIRCLE: Ruksana Carroll’s height and age revealed!
What does the winner of Celebrity MasterChef receive?
Although the winner of Celebrity MasterChef wins no monetary prize, they are awarded the signature Celebrity MasterChef trophy made from aluminium and in the shape of the widely-recognisable ‘m’ logo.
The winner also receives the recognition of becoming the next Celebrity MasterChef and all the perks that come with it.
In the past, previous winners have gone on to write culinary books or even open their own restaurant.
Who are the Celebrity MasterChef 2021 finalists?
With three famous contestants remaining, they will be battling it out to win the trophy and title in tonight’s episode.
The finalists include:
- Joe Swash: an actor best known for his role in Eastenders and also the winner of two of the nation’s biggest shows, Dancing on Ice and I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
- Kadeena Cox: a Paralympic gold medalist known for her talents in the C4 para-cycling and T83 sprints
- Megan McKenna: a reality TV star best known for her appearances on TOWIE and also a country singer
- MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT UK: How many episodes are then and when does it end?
What will the contestants be making in the MasterChef Final?
The final challenge consists of the three finalists each cooking a three-course meal good enough to win them the Celebrity MasterChef title.
Each celebrity finalist will choose their menu and plan out the ingredients needed to cook their show-stopping meal. The show provides all equipment needed for the contestants and all ingredients can be found in the fridges and pantry.
Although we will have to wait until tonight’s final before we see the entire selection of courses created by the contestants, the sneak peek posted to MasterChef UK’s Instagram account looks like the decision of who will be crowned winner won’t be an easy one.
WATCH THE FINAL OF CELEBRITY MASTERCHEF TONIGHT AT 9 PM ON BBC ONE