Who is Josh Denzel?
It wouldn’t be Love Island without some new faces coming along to shake things up after the first few days, so let’s get to know Josh.
1. Josh is an Arsenal fan
That doesn’t mean he’s going to be happy with a 5th place finish, though…
2. He just got out of a long-term relationship and is looking for love
He split with Nena, his girlfriend of seven years, back in January.
You’d think that would be preparation enough for the villa.
3. Only, it turns out that right before heading to Spain, Josh was dating Ex on the Beach star Kayleigh Morris
Apparently, things picked up with Kayleigh in February, although she’s been off filming herself.
Since one of the things she liked most about him was that he’d never done reality TV, it looks as if he’s well and truly free to look for love on the island.
4. Josh is well travelled
Josh’s Insta is full of pics from New York to Miami, Cape Verde to… Glasgow.
He’s used to lots of sunshine, so he’ll be a perfect fit for Love Island.
5. And has many sporting celebs to hang out with
Whether it’s hitting the red carpet with Roger Federer, hanging out with Tottenham’s Dele Alli or Liverpool’s Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Josh moves in some famous circles.
6. You know, because he’s a sports presenter
Josh hosts sports shows on a variety of social media channels.
7. But despite that being his day job, he’s going to miss the World Cup this summer
Well, if he makes it through to the final week anyway…