Everybody’s favourite Love Island couple, Chris Hughes and Kem Cetinay, launched their own spin-off show in July 2018.
However, audiences were left more than just disappointed when the ITV show turned out to be a one-off episode and not a series.
Fortunately, however, the boys are back with a new series of You Vs Chris and Kem. Looking to top gravy wrestling and camel riding, here’s everything we know about the new show.
- Are Dele Alli and Love Island’s Megan Barton Hanson officially an item?
- Seven things you need to know about The Bachelor UK star Alex Marks
- Kem looks like he is about to DIE during camel race – You Vs Chris and Kem!
Is Chris and Kem on Tonight?
Season 2 of You Vs Chris and Kem launches tonight (Thursday, February 21st).
The series airs on ITV2 at 9 pm and will continue in the same timeslot every Thursday.
You Vs Chris and Kem season 2 will air for four episodes, keeping your Thursday night’s full all the way until March 14th.
What Happens in You Vs Chris and Kem?
If you love the playful banter, hapless clumsiness and untouchable confidence of Chris Hughes and Kem Cetinay then you will love this ITV2 series.
In each episode, the Love Island 2017 stars are set a series of tasks by members of the public, with each challenge more ridiculous than the next.
You Vs Chris and Kem 2019 will see the pair take on a professional football training session, eating and drinking while riding a rollercoaster, human curling, horse riding, mountainboarding and a lot more.
Naturally, the boys head into each task brimming with confidence and believing that they are gods gift at whatever sport or challenge they must take on.
- How to apply: 7 Love Island 2019 application tips!
- Everything you need to know about Ex On The Beach 2019
- Which Love Island 2018 couples are still together?
WATCH YOU VS CHRIS AND KEM EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT ON ITV2, AT 9 PM