The Halloween Baking Championship is back for its 2021 season which premiered on Monday, September 13th.
The Food Network show sees America’s top bakers competing in several challenges to create the best spooky treats.
This year’s seventh season of Halloween Baking Championship will see a brand new line-up of ten contestants all in it to win the $25,000 prize money.
So let’s meet the bakers, judges and host of Halloween Baking Championship 2021!
- FOOD NETWORK: Where is BBQ Brawl filmed?
Who are the bakers on Halloween Baking Championship 2021?
- Paul Allicock, a pastry chef from Miami with 16 years of experience
- Megan Baker, a small business owner from Minnesota
- Wesley Dills, a pastry chef and all over foodie from Austin
- Anirudh Mamtora, a pastry chef from Cherry Hill, N.J. with 6 years of training experience in India
- Sherelle Morrison, a home baker and mom of two from Indian Land, S.C.
- Nicole Proske, a cake artist from Miami
- Guillermo Salinas, a pastry chef consultant from Jackson
- Adina Schaefer, a baker from Los Angeles with 20 years of experience
- Steven Sechoka, a baker from Boston who inspired the show’s 2021 theme of 1980’s slasher movies
- Ashley Wong, a professional baker from Fremont
Who are the judges of Halloween Baking Championship 2021?
This year, three judges will be taking on the bakers offering their advice, critiques and ultimately deciding who will be the winner of the $25,000 grand prize.
This year, the judging panel includes world-renowned pastry chef, Stephanie Boswell, chef, TV personality and former model, Carla Hall and finally, Zac Young, a pastry chef and TV personality.
Well-known faces of the baking industry, the contestants will have to impress these judges if they want to win.
- MONEY HUNGRY: Who is Kal Penn?
Who is the host of Halloween Baking Championship 2021?
This year, the host of the Halloween Baking Championship is actor, comedian and talk show host, John Henson.
The 54-year-old host from Stamford, Connecticut has previously hosted the show during its third to fifth seasons and has now returned once again.
Informing the contestants of their challenges and announcing the winner of the season, John will be a face featuring often throughout the episodes.
WATCH HALLOWEEN BAKING CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 ON FOOD NETWORK AND DISCOVERY PLUS EVERY MONDAY AT 8 PM