Dancing on Ice 2019 is in full swing.
Between Wes and Megan’s bitter breakup, Gemma Collins flooring it in week 4 and that spat between Gem and Jason Gardiner, this year’s Dancing on Ice will be one to remember.
The celebrity skaters and their professional counterparts are still training week on week to grab the top spot for series 11.
So, when is the Dancing on Ice 2019 final? And how many weeks is the show on for?
- Who is The Challenge 33 prospect Mattie-Lynn Breaux? Age to alter-ego
- Where is Make Or Break season 2 filmed? See the show’s Paradise location
- Who could be the best-dressed celebrities of the BAFTAs 2019?
When is the Dancing on Ice 2019 final?
The eleventh season of Dancing On Ice started on Sunday, January 6th.
The series is set to consist of 10 episodes.
The final is estimated to land on Sunday, March 10th at the show’s usual time of 6 pm.
Who’s in the Competition?
Dancing on Ice 2019 has been an eventful one what with Gemma Collins taking a tumble and Wes Nelson having a hugely public breakup.
Here are the 12 original couples skating on series 11…
- Melody Thornton and Alexander Demetriou
- Jane Danson and Sylvain Longchambon
- Saara Aalto and Hamish Gaman
- Gemma Collins and Matt Evers
- Didi Conn and Lukasz Rozycki
- Saira Khan and Mark Hanretty
- Brian McFadden and Alex Murphy
- Ryan Sidebottom and Brandee Malto
- Mark Little and Brianne Delcourt
- Richard Blackwood and Carlotta Edwards
- James Jordan and Alexandra Schauman
- Wes Nelson and Vanessa Bauer
How to Watch Dancing on Ice
Dancing on Ice airs every Sunday at 6 pm on ITV, however, if you miss any of the icy action then head over to the ITV Hub.
Each episode is uploaded shortly after it finishing airing at around 9 pm.
WATCH DANCING ON ICE 2019 EVERY SUNDAY AT 6 PM ON ITV.