Football fans across the country will be tuning in to ITV over Monday, March 18th and Tuesday.
While reality TV fans will recognise Harry Redknapp from I’m A Celebrity… the footie-heads among us will be more familiar with ‘Arry’s wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.
Mix the former Premier League managers everlasting coaching skills with his new-found fame and you have Harry’s Heroes: The Full English.
- Why isn’t Ronaldo 7 showing Premier League football?
- Are Dele Alli and Love Island’s Megan Barton Hanson officially an item?
- Seven things you didn’t know about Celebs Go Dating star Chelsee Healey
What is Harry’s Heroes about?
The two-part show will see Harry Redknapp reunite with football legends from across England’s previous generations, primarily the 1990’s.
With Paul Ince as his trusty assistant, Harry will look to rewind the clock on the ageing legs of ex-professionals, training them into peak condition for a grudge match against old foes Germany.
Can the likes of Paul Merson and Robbie Fowler shake-off their retirement diet and slide into the lifestyle of a modern day football with ease? Or will Ollie Khan prove an immovable roadblock… yet again?
Harry’s Heroes: England team
While we don’t know the exact starting XI – almost 101% likely to be a classic 4-4-2 formation – we do know the England squad.
Take a look!
- David Seaman – 75 England caps
- Rob Lee – 21 England caps
- Mark Wright – 45 England caps
- Razor Ruddock – 1 England cap
- Paul Merson – 21 England caps
- Mark Chamberlain – 8 England caps
- Chris Waddle – 62 England caps
- Matt Le Tissier – 8 England caps
- Ray Parlour – 8 England caps
- Lee Sharpe – 8 England caps
- Paul Ince – 53 England caps
- Robbie Fowler – 26 England caps
WATCH HARRY’S HEROES ON MONDAY (18TH) AND TUESDAY (19TH) ON ITV AT 9 PM