A group of celebrities have braved the waves for ITV’s new series Don’t Rock The Boat. So what route do they take along the way?
It doesn’t come easy, as two opposing teams take on a rowing challenge day and night. Along the way, cameras capture celebrities faced with sea sickness, building a team, and of course, lots of rowing.
So which route does Don’t Rock The Boat follow? Here it is – start to finish!
Which route does Don’t Rock The Boat take?
- St Ives to the tip of Scotland
The route starts in Cornwall, with the first stretch involving 90 nautical miles from St Ives to Pembroke.
Celebrities then row up the coast of Wales, before travelling to Northern Ireland for the next stretch.
Overall, they row from St Ives, through Dale, Fishguard in Pembrokeshire, Abersoch on the Llyn Peninsula and Porthdinllaen, Holyhead, before they stop at Bangor and Glenarm.
They then cross over to Port Ellen on Islay, an island in Scotland. They then travel through Oban, Kilchoan, and Mallaig.
The final stretch of the celebrities’ rowing journey takes them through to Gairloch, Ullapool, to their final stop in Lochinver, north of Scotland.
In total, the route adds up to more than 500 miles!
- ITV: Meet the Don’t Rock the Boat cast – Jack Fincham to Fleur East!
Who takes the Don’t Rock The Boat route?
Celebrities taking part in the series are:
- Former deputy of Labour party Tom Watson
- Sports presenter and Olympian Denise Lewis
- Model and TV personality Jodie Kidd
- DJ Craig Charles
- Singer Fleur East
- Youtuber Joe Weller
- Love Island star Jack Fincham
- Coronation street star Lucy Fallon
- Olympian Victoria Pendleton
- The Chase star Shaun Wallace
- Emmerdale soap star Adam Thomas
- Pussycat Doll member Kimberly Wyatt
WATCH DON’T ROCK THE BOAT EVERY DAY ON ITV AT 9 PM