A brand-new series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! is almost one week in.
Already 11 contestants have entered the Jungle for series 18 and some more may be on their way.
Keeping us up to date with everything in the Jungle is the I’m A Celebrity… Extra Camp.
Each day Joel Dommett, Scarlett Moffatt and Joe Swash bring us all the goss from Aus.
But what happened to Joel earlier this week? And how did he injure his head?
- When is The Apprentice final 2018? – WHO is the favourite to win?
- How much MONEY will each contestant make on I’m A Celebrity 2018?
- Who is Emily Atack? – 5 things you DIDN’T KNOW!
What Happened On Extra Camp?
On Tuesday, November 20th Joel didn’t appear alongside his co-hosts Scarlett Moffatt and Joe Swash.
Scarlett said: “Unfortunately, we are a man down as Joel isn’t well but the show must go on.”
Andi Peters and Megan Mckenna joined Scarlett and Joe for a chat on the Extra Camp sofa.
What happened to Joel Dommett?
Prior to Tuesday’s episode, the windy weather conditions in Australia meant that a prop on-set, specifically, a wooden sign, hit Joel in the head.
Joel was absent from Tuesday’s Extra Camp episode, however, he made a swift return on Wednesday, November 21st.
He appeared on set with his head in bandages and said that he had received seven stitches but took the bandages off further into the show.
- How to watch Chrisley Knows Best: ALL-NEW season 6 on ITVBe!
- I’m A Celeb 2018 – Who is and isn’t VEGAN? Will the rules change?
- Where to WATCH Keeping Up with the Kardashians – Is it on Now TV?
Where is I’m A Celebrity 2018 Filmed?
The very first season was filmed near Cairns, Australia, before the programme moved to Springbrook National Park, near Murwillumbah.
I’m A Celebrity 2018 will again be filmed at Springbrook National Park.
It’s located in New South Wales and isn’t actually a jungle.
Technically it’s a rainforest!