Netflix is telling fans to “Get ’em While they’re hot” as Season 2 has already released episodes 1-4 online, with more to follow!
The series, created by Laura Gibson and Charlie Bennett first released Season 1 in April 2020, which consisted of 8 episodes.
Things have heated up on Netflix, with Season 2 having released episodes on 23rd June 2021. Each episode is approximately 45 mins long. Season 2 will have 10 episodes total and will release in 2 parts, with the first part already having been released.
So, when do the remaining episodes release?
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: Where are Melinda and Marvin now?
Too Hot to Handle Season 2 Episode 5: Release date
- Too Hot to Handle Season 2 is scheduled to release Episode 5, along with remaining episodes for the series in one go on Wednesday, 30th June 2021 on Netflix.
This release date for Too Hot to Handle episodes 5-10 has been confirmed on Netflix, where it says “final episodes drop Wednesday and each episode shows that it will be available on “30 June”.
- WORLDS MOST AMAZING VACATION RENTALS: Meet Luis Ortiz!
Season 2 Part 2: Release time predictions
Too Hot to Handle Season 2 episodes 5-10 are expected to release on Netflix at 12 AM PDT on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
Should this be correct, episodes are expected to release at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 2 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Eastern time: 3 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Greenwich Mean time: 7 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- British time: 8 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- West Africa time: 8 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Central Africa time: 9 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Central European time: 9 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- East Africa time: 10 AM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Pakistani time: 12 PM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- India time: 12:30 PM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
- Australia time: 4:30 PM on Wednesday, 30th June 2021.
Netflix regularly releases new content around the same time. Based on this we have been able to figure out the remaining release times. However, we cannot confirm this, meaning the times listed could be subject to change.
Please note: Times could be subject to change. The U.K. is currently on BST and not GMT* GMT has been included for some parts of North/North-West Africa.
For release times in time zones that may not be included in this article for Too Hot to Handle Season 2 Part 2, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
- PARISIAN AGENCY: Who is Charina Sarte from the reality show?
How to watch the series is explained
To stream the reality series part 1 right now and part 2 when it releases on Netflix, you will need a subscription. A basic subscription to Netflix’s service costs £5.99GBP/$8.99USD a month. Prices can vary depending on the plan you choose.
Netflix is available to use through multiple platforms and devices as long as you have a subscription with them. The streaming service also lets you use their app on multiple devices, depending on your plan*.