Things are about to get hot and steamy on Netflix, with Season 2 of Too Hot to Handle on the horizon and fans can’t wait!
That’s right, Season 2 is on its way for the reality series which was first introduced in April 2020, with Season 1. The series is created by Laura Gibson and Charlie Bennett.
The goal for the contestants is to get to know one another intimately but with no sexual contact. Whoever wins and abides by the rules wins a prize of $100,000.
So, what do we know about Season 2’s release?
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: Meet Larissa Trownson from Season 2!
Season 2 is out now!
Too Hot to Handle Season 2 released today on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021 on Netflix.
The release date is confirmed on the official Netflix trailer. The first 4 episodes drop on the same day and will be followed by the remaining 6 at a later date. What’s on Netflix have said, “The final episodes of season 2 will be available to stream on Wednesday, June 30th, 2021”.
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: Get to know Melinda Berry from Season 2!
Too Hot to Handle Season 2: Release time prediction
- Too Hot to Handle Season 2 released on Netflix at 12 AM PDT on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
Episodes are expected to release at the following times around the world:
- Central time: 2 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Eastern time: 3 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Greenwich Mean time: 7 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- British time: 8 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- West Africa time: 8 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Central Africa time: 9 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Central European time: 9 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- East Africa time: 10 AM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Pakistani time: 12 PM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- India time: 12:30 PM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
- Australia time: 4:30 PM on Wednesday, 23rd June 2021.
Netflix regularly releases new content around the same time. Based on this we have been able to figure out the remaining release times. However, we cannot confirm this, meaning the times listed could be subject to change.
Please note: Times could be subject to change. The U.K. is currently on BST and not GMT* GMT has been included for some parts of North/North-West Africa.
For release times in time zones that may not be included in this article for Too Hot to Handle Season 2, please use Savvy Time for conversions.
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: Who is Season 2 star Marvin Anthony?
Meet the contestants of Season 2
The contestants have been confirmed by Netflix. The cast for Season 2 are as follows (alphabetical by first name):
- Cam Holmes – 24 – UK – Model and Personal Trainer.
- Carly Lawrence – 24 – Canada – Model.
- Chase de Moor – 24 – USA – Athlete.
- Emily Fayemiller – 27 – UK – Model.
- Kayla Jean – 26 – USA – Model and bartender.
- Larissa Townson – 28 – Lawyer.
- Marvin Anthony – 26 – France – Model and influencer.
- Melinda Melrose – 28/ – USA – Model.
- Nathan Webb – 27 – USA – Stripper.
- Peter – 21 – USA – Stripper.
Fans can see more of the cast here.
- TOO HOT TO HANDLE: Introducing Nathan Webb in S2 of the series!
How to watch the series when it releases
To stream the reality series when it releases on Netflix, you will need a subscription. A basic subscription to Netflix’s service costs £5.99GBP/$8.99USD a month. Prices can vary depending on the plan you choose.
Netflix is available to use through multiple platforms and devices as long as you have a subscription with them. The streaming service also lets you use their app on multiple devices, depending on your plan*.