Is your dating life not exactly great?
Is the cosy warmth of the sofa and X Factor dominating your weekend? Would you rather the hot steaminess of passion and romance?
Fear not, because there’s still time to apply for Celebs Go Dating 2019!
Season 6 of the series is taking applicants for the show, so why not apply for a dinner date with the likes of David Potts, Kerry Katona, Georgia Steel and Sam Thompson!
- Are Sam Thompson and Habbs still together? – Made in Chelsea season 16
- Which Love Island couples 2018 are still together? – ANOTHER break-up!
- Who is on the Love Island CHRISTMAS special? – Dani, Josh, Laura, Georgia?
How to Apply for Celebs Go Dating 2019
The application form for Celebs Go Dating season 6 is incredibly simple.
All you have to do is fill in basic information about yourself, slap on a couple of selfies and give out your social media details.
There are four key questions to answer, so have a good think about the following:
- Three interesting facts about yourself.
- How long you have been single for and why.
- Your usual type.
- Your top three celebrity crushes.
Which Celebrities Can You Date?
Currently, there are six celebrities who are single and confirmed for Celebs Go Dating series 6.
Looking at the application form, you don’t get a choice of who you want to date.
Instead, dating expert Paul Brunson will decide whether you match with any of the cast members.
- Georgia Steel (Love Island)
- Sam Thompson (Made in Chelsea)
- Kerry Katona (Former Atomic Kitten)
- Pete Wicks (TOWIE)
- David Potts (Ibiza Weekender)
- Chelsee Healey (Hollyoaks)
WATCH CELEBS GO DATING EVERY NIGHT ON CHANNEL 4 IN 2019.