The well-loved ballroom dancing show, Dancing With the Stars, has returned to ABC with its 30th season. With the second week underway and fans choosing their favourites, let’s be clear on how to vote.
With 15 celebrities ranging from singers and actors to wrestlers there’s a whole host of famous faces joining the cast this year.
As the weeks go on and the competition gets tougher, here is how to save your favourite celebs from elimination!
- HALLOWEEN WARS 2021: Cast, host and new format explored!
Dancing With the Stars voting
Each week at the allotted voting period, you will be able to cast your votes through the ABC voting page on their website.
To make any votes you will have to be signed up, however, this is free to do and only requires your email address to get started.
Remember to only cast a vote when able to do so during the show each Monday, as voting whilst watching on catch-up won’t count!
Who are the celebrities?
With 15 celebrities taking their chances on the dance floor, viewers are spoilt for choice on who their favourite could be. This year’s contestants are:
- Country music singer, Jimmie Allen
- Spice Girl, Melanie C
- Philanthropist and star of the show ‘Bling Empire’, Christine Chiu
- An actress known for ‘The Office’, Melora Hardin
- Social media influencer, Olivia Jade Giannulli
- The Bachelor 2020 star, Matt James
- Former Broadway dancer and ‘The Talk’ co-host, Amanda Kloots
- An actor known for ‘The Karate Kid’, Martin Kove
- Olympic gymnast, Suni Lee
- Professional wrestler, Mike “The Miz” Mizanin
- ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star, Kenya Moore
- Peloton Cycling Director, Cody Rigsby
- An actor known for ‘Beverly Hills, 90210’, Brian Austin Green
- Dancer, singer and actress, Jojo Siwa
- Professional basketball player, Iman Shumpert
- TLC: Did Dr pimple Popper get cancelled in 2021?
How will contestants be eliminated on Dancing With the Stars?
With 11 episodes throughout the season, there will be one elimination each week. This will then leave four celebrity-professional dancer pairings to compete in the season finale for the title of the winner and the glitter-ball trophy.
The couple who is eliminated each week will be chosen by the combination of scoring and public voting. The couple with the lowest score for their performance determined by the judges averaged with the couple with the fewest public votes will be the eliminated pairing of that week.
So if you want to keep your favourite dancing duo in the competition until the season finale, get voting!
WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS EVERY MONDAY ON ABC OR ON CATCH-UP VIA HULU