The biggest talking point from the launch of season 23 was not Colton Underwood’s choice at the Rose Ceremony.
It wasn’t Bri’s fake accent, Hannah G’s Impression Rose or even a show-stopping Cinderella entrance.
No, everyone is talking about sloth girl.
But who is she? And, mainly, why the f*ck did she come dressed as a sloth?
- The Bachelor (S23) episode 1 REVIEW: Virgins, sloths and roses!
- How to Lose Weight Well: Top DIETS from 2019 episode 1
- How to WATCH Graham Norton in the USA – 7 easy methods!
— The Bachelor Sloth (@BachelorSloth) January 8, 2019
Who is Sloth Girl on The Bachelor?
The girl who delightfully dressed up as a sloth for The Bachelor season 23 premiere is called Alex Dillon.
Alex is a 23-year-old from Boston, born in Cape Cod.
She studied at the University of Massachusetts and now works as an account manager for an IT staffing agency.
She’s a self-confessed fan of the Patriots, Red Sox and, of course, sloths. Perhaps a cute football jersey would have been a wiser choice, Alex!
- If Alex could have lunch with anyone, she’d pick Ellen Degeneres.
- Alex loves animals, and if she could have any job in the world, she’d be a zookeeper.
- You can follow her on Instagram under @alexdillon84 where she has 4,000 followers.
- Alex has one older brother, who she considers her role model.
Why Did she Dress as a Sloth?
Err, because she f*cking loves sloths, that’s why!
The only explanation Alex actually gave on the Bachelor season 23 episode 1 was that she “loves all animals”.
Alex didn’t keep the sloth costume on all night of course but slipped out of the furry number to unveil a far more flattering ball gown later in the evening.
However, this wasn’t before she swayed across the ground in super slow motion, climbed a tree, and even completed a full interview while remaining in full sloth character by speaking extremely slowly.
Did Sloth Girl Get a Rose?
Alex did not receive a Rose, alongside six others – Laura, Revian, Tahzjuan, Jane, Devin and Erin.
WATCH THE BACHELOR SEASON 23 EVERY MONDAY NIGHT ON ABC.