‘Love It or List It’ has managed to win the hearts of many ever since it aired. But where is the HGTV show filmed?
Show’s hosts, Hilary Farr and David Visentin have given their all to make sure their clients get exactly what they want. Over the years, the show has helped renovate countless houses while making sure the viewers get something to look forward to.
- FIND OUT: Where is The Great Pottery Throw Down filmed?
Where is Love It or List It filmed?
‘Love It or List It’ shooting location tends to change. As per HGTV website, most of the shooting takes place in North Carolina. The website invites people to be a part of the show as they noted, “Applicants must live in Raleigh-Durham or within a 45-minute drive of the Triangle in North Carolina, and have a reasonable renovation budget to be considered.”
At the same time, the show also airs in Canada. For their Canadian version, the show tends to get filmed in Greater Toronto Area. The clients on the show are given the option of moving to a new home or renovating their old home. Even though this decision might seem tough, things get easier as David and Hilary are there to help their clients.
- KNOW MORE: Where are Greg and Georgie from Grand Designs now?
How to get casted on the show?
It is very easy to get on the show. However, you must make sure that the following criteria are met:
- You must have a minimum budget of $75,000 for renovation and design.
- If you need expert design and construction help
- You should be willing to move out of your house for the duration of the renovation or while the show is being shot.
- Be “outgoing, fun, and enthusiastic” homeowners.
- Be available for the period of filming.
If you think you fit the criteria mentioned above, feel free to drop your details to them. If you are lucky, you might be selected for the show. You can check out their website for application here.