ITVbe series The Real Housewives of Cheshire is back on our TV screens, quickly proving everybody’s latest guilty pleasure.
From the Real Housewives of Atlanta to New York and Beverly Hills, the U.K’s Cheshire version has to be one of the most bizarre branches from the original U.S franchise.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new series…
— Ryan Ruckledge (@ryruckledge) April 2, 2018
Watching ‘The Real Housewives of Cheshire,’ and someone just said ‘I’m allergic to dairy and bitches.’ What an opening line hahahaha love it.
— Jessica (@Jezzieemay) April 2, 2018
The Solo U.K Show
There have been 15 The Real Housewives series in total, including U.S.A and Canada versions in Orange County, New York City, Atlanta, New Jersey, D.C, Beverley Hills, Miami, Potomac, Dallas, Vancouver and Toronto.
Australia and New Zealand represent with Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland while the U.K only has Cheshire flying the flag.
Good job it’s got sass…
— RHOCheshire (@OfficialRHOCH) April 2, 2018
Featuring Paddy McGuinness’ Wife
Christine McGuinness is set to feature later on in the Real Housewives of Cheshire series, although Paddy has decided to stay out of the reality TV limelight.
Doesn’t really suit the real housewife type, does he?
However, Paddy’s 29-year-old model wife and former Miss Liverpool contestant is the perfect match for the show and will make an appearance anytime soon.
And a Footballer’s Wife
Wives to professional sportsmen are the perfect candidates for Real Housewives series and Cheshire boasts none other than the girlfriend of footballer Anders Lindegaard.
Anders Lindegaard is a Danish goalkeeper who plays for Burnley in England’s top football division, with his wife Missé Beqiri a well-known Swedish model.
Shot in Five Main Locations
If you’re watching an episode and wondering where the hell all these grand locations are hiding, then look no further than a few select venues.
1. Hale Barns is home to Housewife Ampika Pickston’s beauty salon.
2. Hale Country Club is the super-exclusive country club where the women share most of their gossip.
3. Menagerie Restaurant and Bar, in Salford, is co-owned by Seema Malhotra and Stacey Forsey, with plenty of cocktail parties heading down that way.
4. London Road offers a range of scenic hangouts for the women, including The Bubble Room, Alchemist and Italian restaurant Gusto.
5. Symposium, on Grove Street, is the late night cocktail bar owned by Hollyoaks star Ashley Taylor-Dawson, which has become a regular stomping ground for the girls.
Including a £15 Million Mansion
Real Housewives of Cheshire star Dawn Ward and ex-professional footballer Ashley Ward own the most dazzling of all houses, a £15 million mansion.
The colossal building features a wine cellar, cinema room, games room, a bar and a beauty room.
Hell, attached to the mansion is a separate building that Dawn uses for exclusive cosmetic procedures with her famous friends!