“They look like angels, but they’re really the devil” – that’s what cast member Nakia Renee has to say about the men on FBOY Island! Three women have to work out which men are on the island for the right reasons, 12 of them are self-confessed FBOYs and the other 12 are “nice guys”.
There’s $100,000 up for grabs on FBOY Island and given that the HBO Max show is hosted by comedian Nicole Glaser, viewers are certainly in for a few laughs. The teaser trailer shows a lot of shower scenes, pool parties, flirting, kissing and arguing all against the backdrop of paradise – the Cayman Islands!
Meet the FBOY Island girls
“Singer, Songwriter and Creator” Nakia Renee is one of the three girls taking part in FBOY Island! She’s 28 years old, comes from Los Angeles, California, and can be found on Instagram @nakia.renee with around 15k followers.
Next up, we have Cj Franco. She’s 30 and also comes from Los Angeles, California. Follow Cj on Instagram @itscjfranco where she already has a whopping following of 513k.
Last, but not least, we have Chicago-based Sarah Emig. She’s 25 years old and can be found on IG @sarah.emig with around 4.5k followers.
- Read More: Where is FBOY Island filmed? HBO Max series location
FBOY Island cast
Now for the 24 men that the girls have to suss out. Let’s get to know the broskis below…
- Anthony Reed, 28 – @trigga_live
- Collin Carter, 26 – @collincarter8
- Garratt Powers, 35 – @garratt.powers
- Andrew Dietz, 27 – @_andrewdietz_
- Casey Johnson, 24 – @caseyis______
- Greg Metelus, 25 – @_metelus
- Jamie Wood, 30 – @jamiewoodofficial
- Fernando Titus, 27 – @_nandeezy
- Chris Gillis, 29 – @imchrisgillis
- Tariq Johnson, 22 – @tariqjohnsxn
- Josh McDonald, 34 – @gq50
- Divij Vaswani, 24 – @divijvaswani
- Mark Moran, 29 – @itsmarkmoran
- Charley Santos, 30 – @fitlikecharley
- Kevin Sun, 28 – @thesunexperience
- Peter Park, 30 – @thekoreanpapi
- Israel Dimri, 34 – @israel_dimri
- Matthew Chamberlin, 22 – @matthew_chamberlin_
- Garrett Morosky, 28 – @garrett_morosky
- Ryan Garland, 27 – @primordial_ohm
- Cameron Brown, 29 – @iamboom6
- Chaun Williams, 35 – @chaunwilliams
- Paul Keating, 27 – @hi_im___paul
- Jared Motleys, 27 – @ogjared_
What is the aim of the HBO Max show?
HBO Max’s FBOY Island sees the three women looking for love.
However, of the 24 men they get to mingle with in paradise, half of them aren’t looking for anything serious, while the other 12 are on the show for the ‘right’ reasons.
To mix things up even more, everyone has the chance to win $100,000. Host Nicole Glaser said: “The FBOYs have admitted to our producers they’re just here for the cold hard cash.“
It’s up to the girls to get rid of the FBOYs and find themselves a nice guy…
- See Also: FBOY Island host: Who is Nikki Glaser?
WATCH FBOY ISLAND ON HBO MAX FROM JULY 29TH 2021