Channel 4 will launch another new series on Sunday night (February 17th) with the arrival of Traitors.
The series is billed as a show-stopping spy thriller, set in 1945 London.
You can expect to be hooked after just one episode. Which is good… because you’ve got a few more to come.
- New Alan Partridge series This Time is coming to the BBC this month
- Mums Make p*rn: Is this new Channel 4 series their riskiest venture yet?
- TOWIE: When does series 24 start? Will anyone NEW join the cast?
What is Traitors About?
The brand new series will follow an almost classic spy drama storyline, mixing forbidden love with national duty.
Emma Appleton plays the lead role as Feef, who is training to work behind enemy lines when World War II ends.
While peace may sound like a blessing for everyone else involved in the war, it threatens Feef’s affair with an American officer and immediately extinguishes her ambitions as a spy.
Although classy and well-oiled, the drama is sinister at times as a dark storyline unfolds with Feef moving into the Civil Service and tasked with digging out Soviet operatives at the heart of the British government.
- Is there a new series of Doc Martin? – When is it back on TV?
- How to apply for the next series of Masterchef in 2020
- Everything you need to know about Call The Midwife Season 9
Traitors: Episode Guide
Traitors episode 1 launches on Sunday, February 17th, on Channel 4 at 10 pm.
There are six episodes in the series, which will keep you occupied until March 24th.
Each episode will continue to run on C4 at 10 pm.
Catch Up Online
Should you miss any episodes from the new series then they will be available to watch online.
Shortly after airing on C4, each episode will be uploaded to the official Channel 4 media player, ALL4.
Simply search ‘Traitors’ on channel4.com to find the series.
WATCH TRAITORS ON CHANNEL 4 EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9 PM.