Stephen Fry is an actor, comedian, writer and presenter – as well as a director, producer, the list could go on.
He hosted the quiz show QI for 13 years, won an Emmy award for his documentary exploring Bipolar disorder, Stephen Fry: The Secret Life of the Manic Depressive and has starred in blockbuster films.
So, how old is Stephen Fry?
- We found Flirty Dancing Stephanie’s ‘Pedro the Perfect Boyfriend’ on Instagram!
- Surviving R Kelly – Who is Jocelyn Savage? Were is she NOW?
- The Bachelorette season 13 – Where is Rachel now? Who did she PICK?
How Old is Stephen Fry?
Stephen was born in Hampstead, London on August 24th, 1957.
He will be 62 in August 2019.
Fry published his first book in 1991, aged 34. His most recent book ‘Heroes: Mortals and Monsters Quests and Adventures’, a retelling of Greek myths, came out in November 2018.
- When does Would I Lie to You SERIES 12 finish? – Is it on tonight?
- Meet the cast of RuPaul’s Drag Race season 11
- How old is Joanna Lumley? What did she look like when she was a teenager?
Stephen Fry’s Husband
In January 2015 Stephen married comedian, Elliott Spencer.
The pair met in 2014 and decided to get married just six months later according to The Mirror.
Elliott was born in May 1987 making him 30 years younger than Fry.
— Elliott G Spencer (@ElliottGSpencer) July 14, 2017