Gabby Allen is blowing audiences away with her fitness fanatic lifestyle inside the Celebrity Big Brother 2018.
The Love Island series 3 star has been whipping housemates into shape with daily workout routine classes.
Not that Natalie Nunn was ever invited…
So what is Gabby Allen’s fitness background? Is she a personal trainer? And how do I get those abs?
Gabby Allen Diet
There is a lot of information online about Gabby Allen’s diet, and we can construct a basic template of her every day eating habits.
Not to mention watching she is eating in the CBB house every day!
Speaking to the Daily Star, Gabby said: Don’t eat loads of jacket potatoes, brown rice with one or two meals a day is perfectly fine. For energy make sure you have fruit and vegetables, instead of having refined sugars like a Mars bar or something – but having one a week isn’t so bad.”
A day in the life of Gabby Allen:
- Breakfast: Coffee with a banana and peanut butter.
- Morning snack: Omelette with 3x eggs, spinach and tomatoes.
- Lunch: Brown rice with vegetables and chicken or fish, and fruit.
- Afternoon snack: Protein shake and fruit.
- Dinner: A mass of vegetables with a protein source such as fish, chicken, beef, lamb, pork or tofu.
Gabby Allen Workout
Gabby has a list of her favourite workouts online. A lot of her fitness training revolves around body weight training, which can be done at the gym or at home.
She also combines her passion for sports such as yoga, dance and boxing with high-intensity 20-minute workouts throughout the week.
On average, Gabby will work out five times per week.
- Monday: Cardio and abs at the gym.
- Tuesday: High-intensity full-body fitness class.
- Wednesday: Weighted legs and lower body session at the gym.
- Thursday: Dance/boxing/yoga class.
- Friday: Rest.
- Saturday: Dance/boxing/yoga class.
- Sunday: Rest.
As reported by Women’s Health magazine, Gabby’s abs session is as follow:
Twelve reps of each exercise. Complete the circuit four times.
- Ab crunch
- Lying leg raises
- Flutter kicks
- Bicycle crunches
- Russian twists
- Toe touches
- Plank (20 seconds)
WATCH CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER EVERY NIGHT ON CHANNEL 5, AT 9 PM.