Tattoo Fixers is currently airing on E4 with both series 5 and a heap of repeats.
The show is one of many tattoo-themed series now taking over the U.K, rivalling the likes of Just Tattoo Of Us on MTV.
Here’s everything you need to know about the series and whether it is on TV tonight.
- How to WATCH full Just Tattoo Of Us episodes for free!
- Just Tattoo Of Us: 7 most SHOCKING tattoos – belly button, dumped, STI!
- Tattoo Fixers Extreme: Meet the two NEW artists – Pash and Uzzi!
Is Tattoo Fixers on Tonight?
The latest episode of Tattoo Fixers season 5 is on TV tonight (Tuesday, November 27th).
It will air on E4 at 9 pm. Following the 60-minute show there is also an older episode, which highlights all of the best bits from across the five seasons.
There are usually 14-16 episodes per season, meaning the show should continue running until the end of January.
Watch Tattoo Fixers Online – Free!
You can watch all five seasons of Tattoo Fixers online – that’s more than 50 episodes!
Simply head over to the official Channel 4 media player, ALL4.
Alternatively, you can purchase individual episodes from Amazon or Apple iTunes.
Who are Tattoo Artists Pash and Uzzi?
Pash is the older of the two brothers at 31 years old, while Uzzi is four years his junior at 27.
Uzzi used to serve as Pash’s apprentice and was apparently the worst apprentice Pash had ever had!
- Dan Osborne tattoos: From cover-ups to his own tattoo studio!
- 5 reasons why we CAN’T WAIT for the Love Island Christmas reunion!
- Tattoo Fixers on Holiday: Aussie can’t remember getting THIS tattoo!
They’ve both lived in Plymouth since they were eight and three years old, respectively.
Their tattoo shop, the White Room Tattoo, is also in Plymouth.
WATCH TATTOO FIXERS EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT ON E4, AT 9 PM.