In Made in Chelsea episode 7 Liv invited Habbs, Melissa and Harry on a trip to Canada.
Much to Liv’s horror the rest of the MIC crew turned up on her holiday including Miles, James, Emily and Tristan.
So, what exactly went down in Canada?
- Are Sam Thompson and Habbs still together? – Made in Chelsea season 16
- Why was ASHLEY in the Dance Off? – Strictly Come Dancing debate!
- UK Lowdown – Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 15 episode 14
Liv Tells All
Miles and Liv managed to make amends on the trip.
However, after a few too many red wines and some drinking games in the hot tub, the pair seemed to get a bit closer than just friends in Canada.
Over dinner Liv told the group that not only had she kissed James Taylor during a drinking game in the hot tub, but she had also shared a kiss with Miles.
Miles is Digby’s best friend! Like what is he doing?
While Melissa looked on horrified at the news, Harry pitched in and shouted: “You’re Digby’s best mate!”
- Are Fleur East and Keshia TWINS or just sisters? – I’m A Celeb 2018!
- EVERY Christmas film on Now TV with trailers – Ultimate December list!
- Celebs Go Dating 2019 CAST – Sam Thompson, G Steel, Kerry Katona!
Miles Feeling Regretful
Miles proceeded to explain that it was a huge mistake and that he was very drunk.
Habbs went in for the attack and hit Miles while he was down.
Habbs said: “But do you have any morals? That guy has cried to you on the phone about Liv.”
Liv added that she felt like she had cheated.
For Habbs to pipe up again with: “I’ll be honest with you, getting with Miles is as bad as cheating.”
Both Miles and Liv agreed that it was a huge f*** up on their part – with Miles breaking down in tears towards the end of the nightmarish conversation – perhaps at the realisation that his friendship with Digby is most likely to be over on his return to London.
WATCH THE NEW SERIES OF MADE IN CHELSEA EVERY MONDAY NIGHT ON E4, AT 9 PM.