Do you remember early noughties TV series Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands?
The reality TV series first aired in 2000 on what was known as T4, and went on to make TV stars out of the likes of Sarah Jane Crawford and Stephen Bear.
Well, Shipwrecked is back. Here is everything you need to know about the revamped 2019 series, currently airing on E4!
- SAS: Who Dares Wins 2019 mole – Who is Sweden’s Petra Malm?
- How to Lose Weight Well 2019: Top DIETS from every episode!
- 7 reasons why we NEED a new series of Beauty and the Geek!
Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands – Episode Guide!
Shipwrecked 2019 launched on Monday, January 28th.
The show will continue to air every weeknight on E4, at 9 pm, for 15 episodes and three weeks in total.
The final will take place on Friday, February 15th.
Who is the Shipwrecked Presenter?
Host and voiceover for the show is Vick Hope.
The 29-year-old is a TV and radio presenter, famous for her role on Capital FM and as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing 2018.
- 7 of Stephen Bear’s most CRINGEWORTHY pics!
- Flirty Dancing CAST – Who is Ashley Banjo’s crew?
- Watch as Jordan gets with Callum’s girl BEHIND his back – Ibiza Weekender!
Shipwrecked 2019: Location
In the summer of 2018 filming took place on two sand islands in the lagoon at Aitutaki in the Cook Islands.
Aitutaki is well-known for its palm-tree lined beaches, central lagoon and uninhabited islands, and has a population of just over 2,100.
WATCH SHIPWRECKED ON E4 EVERY WEEKNIGHT AT 9 PM.