Shipwrecked is back as of January 2019!
Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands is ready to ignite a serious feeling of nostalgia in anyone who watched the first series.
The reality TV series first aired in 2000 on channel T4, and went on to make TV stars out of the likes of Sarah Jane Crawford and Stephen Bear.
So, where is this year’s Shipwrecked filmed?
- The Charlotte Show is BACK – Start date, channel, watch online and more!
- Spencer, Vogue and Baby Too: How many EPISODES are in series 1?
- How to WATCH Made in Staten Island in the UK: Online and TV!
Shipwrecked 2019 Location
In the summer of 2018 filming took place on two sand islands in the lagoon at Aitutaki in the Cook Islands.
Aitutaki is well-known for its palm-tree lined beaches, central lagoon and uninhabited islands.
The total population of Aitutaki is just over 2,100.
It’s about a 50-minute flight from Rarotonga in the Cook Islands to Aitutaki.
Shipwrecked in paradise in the South Pacific? Can’t be that bad!
Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands Start Date
The 2019 show will start on Monday, January 28th.
The show will air on E4 at 9 pm.
From then, the 15-episode series will continue airing every weeknight.
In total, the show will last for three weeks, with the final taking place on Friday, February 15th.
Who is the Shipwrecked Presenter?
Host and voiceover for the show is Vick Hope.
The 29-year-old is a TV and radio presenter, famous for her role on Capital FM and as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing 2018.
- Emma Fleming: 5 things you DIDN’T KNOW about the Shipwrecked contestant!
- Britain’s Fattest People: WHERE are the cast members now?
- Harry Goodwins: 7 things you DIDN’T KNOW about the Shipwrecked hunk!
WATCH SHIPWRECKED ON E4 EVERY WEEKNIGHT FROM JANUARY 28TH.