In the world of reality TV, it’s not uncommon for viewers to meet the parents of their favourite show stars.
And in the case of Made in Chelsea Sophie Habboo’s parents have been a hot topic on the show lately.
In Made in Chelsea series 16 episode 9 you got to meet Sophie Habboo’s mum.
So who are her parents? And does she have any brothers and sisters?
- Christmas Eve TV GUIDE 2018 – Movies, series and shows!
- What’s on TV on Christmas DAY 2018? – Movies, series and shows!
- 5 things we found out about Made in Chelsea NEW GIRL Eliza Batten!
Sophie Habboo’s mum is called Sarah Wigley.
She was born July 1965 making her 53 years old.
Sarah had Habbs when she was 28 years old.
Sarah is an ambassador for Protocol Health and Wellbeing – a nutrition, skincare and cosmetics brand that offer luxury products to “keep you looking great from the inside out”.
Sophie’s mum has 254 followers on Instagram – @sarahwigley123.
She’s also a director of a property management company.
In Made in Chelsea series 16 episode 9 Sam Thompson was supposed to meet Habbs’s parents for dinner.
However, Habbs’s dad was unable to make the dinner
Habbs said: “My dad actually can’t make it he just literally is really busy” which left Habbs’s mum to chit chat with Sam.
Sophie’s dad is called Patrique Habboo.
He was born September 1961 making him 57 years old.
He has his own Instagram with 104 followers @patriquehabboo.
Patrique is a company director of two London based businesses.
- How to Spend It Well at Christmas dog selfie – BUY all gifts here!
- Love Island Christmas special: TIME, date, cast and more!
- First Dates’ JULIAN is the ultimate inspiration – he was given just 12 months to live!
Habbs isn’t an only child and actually has one older sister named Georgia!
Georgia Habboo is a makeup artist – visit her Instagram MUA page @georgiahabboomua.
She celebrates her birthday on April 23rd.
Georgia has over 1,600 followers on her personal Insta – @georgiahabboo.
WATCH MADE IN CHELSEA EVERY MONDAY AT 9 PM ON E4.