The long-awaited third episode of Midsomer Murders will air in May.
Episode 1 and 2 of season 20 aired in March before a break intervened with the running order of the ITV series.
Fortunately, we now have a confirmed date for episode 3 and the rest of the 2019 series!
- Who plays Carl Peterson in Liar season 2?
- Seven shades of total crazy Ft Maeva D’Ascanio…
- 10 people Love Island and ITV casting staff suspiciously follow!
Midsomer Murders: Season 20
The first two episodes in the latest series of the ITV detective drama aired on March 10th (The Ghost of Causton Abbey) and March 17th (Death of Small Coppers).
But, of course, there was always going to be more episodes.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Midsomer Murders, the show will air for a total of eight episodes.
How to watch Midsomer Murders season 20 episode 3
Midsomer Murders season 20 episode 3 will air on Sunday, May 19th.
It will air in its usual slot of 8 pm on ITV, lasting two hours.
The episode is titled Drawing Dead.
Will there be another break in the episodes?
All four remaining episodes in the series should air back-to-back over the remaining Sundays.
- Episode 4: The Lions of Causton
- Episode 5: Till Death Do Us Part
- Episode 6: Send in the Clowns
Which celebrity guests will star?
Comedian Bill Bailey will feature in episode 3, with the storyline centred around a comic book convention.
Appearances from Nick Farrell, Kelly Brook, Jason Watkins and Tamzin Outhwaite are also expected.
- When did Joe Pasquale Senior die?
- A timeline of Caroline Flack and Danny Cipriani’s relationship
- How to apply for Your Home Made Perfect!
WATCH MIDSOMER MURDERS IN MAY AND JUNE ON ITV