Jemima Rhys has made a triumphant return to Made in Chelsea having landed herself a date with newbie Freddie Browne.
Fans of the MIC series may briefly remember Jemima thanks to her show-stopping two-episode cameo in 2018, where she broke up with Sam Prince for everyone to see.
- Do Jamie Laing’s sweets really “taste like arse”?
- Who is Verity Bowditch? The Made in Chelsea newbie
- Who is Made in Chelsea ladies man Miles Nazaire currently dating?
It started with Miles Nazaire
In episode 6 of Made in Chelsea 2018, Miles Nazaire comforted Jemima after she found out that Sam had been cheating on her.
Miles decided to take Jemima out for a drink… which ended up with him consoling her by ramming his tongue down her throat.
- This is the hotel Kim and Kanye stayed in the KUWTK Bali episode!
- The Only Way Is Essex: Pete Wicks net worth, job, girlfriend and more!
- Are Made in Chelsea’s Habbs and Miles more than friends?
A Girl Like Jemima
Jemima set off to reap her glory, meeting ex-lover Sam to return his clothes while also letting him know that she had “got with” Miles as an act of revenge.
Propped up at a bar, Jemima shunned Sam’s attempts at an apology before unleashing a dagger to his heart with the shocking revelation.
Who said revenge isn’t sweet…
Well played jemima are whatever your name is 👏 just don't forget to put a shirt on next time 🙃#MadeInChelsea
— 🦉Marie-Caroline🐈 (@NoWay7790) April 16, 2018
Oh, and of course there was the obligatory drink-throwing exit.
— Chezzabelle✨ (@cherylTHFC) April 16, 2018
WATCH MADE IN CHELSEA 2019 EVERY MONDAY NIGHT ON E4