A brand new season of Made in Chelsea will launch towards on March 25th and fans have been shocked by the most dramatic trailer yet.
The teaser trailer for MIC season 17 has revealed a record-breaking seven new cast members with E4 clearly looking to revamp the show with a few new twists and turns.
Check out the trailer in this article and find out about the storylines that are likely to unfold in Made in Chelsea 2019.
- The Maddie McCann Netflix documentary release date is here
- How to watch The Bachelor UK 2019 online
- Song lyrics to Alan Partridge’s washing hands sketch!
Made in Chelsea Season 17: Trailer
The main point of the teaser trailer is to briefly introduce the seven new characters.
Season 17 will include socialites Ollie Buck, Freddie Brown and Verity Scarlett Bowditch, self-confessed ‘Bridget Jones of Chelsea’ Amelia Mist, as well as Angus Findlay, Rosi Mai Waldon and Maeva D’Ascanio.
We also know that Maeva D’Ascanio is one of Miles Nazaire’s ex-girlfriends!
— Made in Chelsea (@E4Chelsea) March 5, 2019
Made in Chelsea Season 17: Who’s Who?
From left to right, here is your new magnificent seven.
- Ollie Buck (first)
- Amelia Mist (blonde hair)
- Angus Findlay (waistcoat)
- Maeva D’Ascanio (red dress)
- Verity Scarlett Bowditch (cowgirl hat)
- Freddie Brown (blue suit)
- Rosi Mai Waldon (last)
Made in Chelsea Season 17: Storylines
Clearly, the saga surrounding Miles Nazaire and his two ex’s will play a major part in the season.
Since joining the E4 series in early 2018 for season 15, the devilishly handsome Miles has become a key player in the franchise.
The trailer also shows Melissa Tattam drop her cup of tea as Ollie Buck walks past and sends her a wink.
Melissa and boyfriend Harry Baron have become renown for trying to stay out of trouble yet inadvertently become the centre of attention – we can’t wait to see how this storyline unfolds!
- Louis Theroux: The Night in Question – How many episodes?
- 7 things you didn’t know about MILES – Made in Chelsea ladies man!
- Five things you didn’t know about E4’s Celebs Go Dating agent Paul Brunson
It is also believed that Verity Scarlett Bowditch is an ex of James Taylor, so perhaps he will see an increase in TV time over the series.
The likes of Louise Thompson, Ryan Libbey, Ollie Proudlock and Francis Boulle do not feature in the trailer and are likely to take more of a backseat in season 17.
WATCH MADE IN CHELSEA SEASON 17 ON E4 FROM MONDAY, MARCH 2TH