The Kardashians are good at a lot of things, and one thing’s for sure – they’re good at making money.
So, of course, it wasn’t going to be long before Kourtney Kardashian joined the rest of her siblings in raking in the cash.
Here’s everything you need to know about Kourtney’s website, Poosh!
- How to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 16 episode 2 online
- Every Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 16 streaming option
- What happened to KUWTK? Why is season 16 episode 3 nowhere to be seen?
What is Poosh?
Kourtney Kardashian launched her very own lifestyle brand in 2019.
Kourt has called her brand ‘Poosh’ – which is said to be after her daughter Penelope’s nickname.
The website is filled with articles from ‘How to find jeans that fit your butt perfectly‘ to Kourtney’s beauty ‘Pick of the Week’.
— E! Entertainment (@eentertainment) April 8, 2019
Poosh on Keeping Up with the Kardashians
The pair were mooching around looking at some items when Kris came across a Burberry backpack.
Scott said: “That’s cute for Poosh.”
Kris replied: “That is cute for Poosh!”
- How to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians season 16 in the UK
- This is the hotel Kim and Kanye stayed in the KUWTK Bali episode
- What went down in KUWTK season 16 Chicago Loyalty? Kanye takes over!
Is Poosh on Instagram?
Yes! You can follow Kourtney’s brand @poosh.
It looks like the Instagram feed is in sync with every article post on the website which makes sense as Poosh is pretty image-heavy.
In the lead-up to the Poosh launch, Kourtney posted semi-nude images of herself promoting the brand.
Poosh is a luxury lifestyle and beauty brand which promotes healthy living. Kourtney often hashtags with each post ‘#pooshtheboundaries‘.
And when we say luxury – we mean Beyonce’s makeup artist is being interviewed.
WATCH KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS EVERY SUNDAY AT 9 PM ON E! ENTERTAINMENT.