Tonight (Sunday, December 2nd) marks the final of X Factor 2018.
Thousands of contestants have been rattled down to a final three with either Dalton Harris, Scarlett Lee or Anthony Russell set to change their lives forever.
Here’s everything you need to know about the final – including time, channel and info on the favourite.
- Scarlett Lee’s eyebrows – X Factor finalist got an AMAZING makeover!
- What CHRISTMAS films are on TV today? – ?
- 5 brilliant FULL Christmas movies on YouTube – watch them right now!
What Time is the X Factor Final on Tonight?
The final of X Factor 2018 will air on ITV.
It will start at 7:30 pm and last for an extended 90 minutes, finishing at 9 pm.
You can expect the winner to be announced towards the end of the show, sometime around 8:45 pm.
Why is the X Factor Final So Early?
Traditionally, the X Factor final would air a week or two before Christmas, giving the winner a strong chance of earning a number one hit with their first release.
However, there has been a rapid demise with X Factor’s success in the charts over recent years, which could be the reason behind their change of format.
- I’m A Celebrity: How OLD is Nick Knowles?
- Simon Cowell – What is his net worth?
- I’m A Celeb 2018 – Does Sair Khan have a BOYFRIEND?
X Factor Christmas Number 1’s
There hasn’t been a Christmas number one from an X Factor winner in over three years.
Ben Haenow’s release of Something I Need was the last X Factor Christmas number one in 2014. The following three years were dominated by Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Choir, Clean Bandit and Ed Sheeran.
Here’s the full list of X Factor Christmas number one hits:
- 2014: Ben Haenow – Something I Need
- 2013: Sam Bailey – Skyscraper
- 2010: Matt Cardle – When We Collide
- 2008: Alexandra Burke – Hallelujah
- 2007: Leon Jackson- When You Believe
- 2006: Leona Lewis – A Moment Like This
- 2005: Shayne Ward – That’s My Goal
Who is in Favourite to Win X Factor 2018?
The favourite to win this year’s competition is 24-year-old Dalton Harris.
The sensational soul singer flew over from the Caribbean to take part in the competition.
However, there have been a number of shock exits throughout the ITV singing competition.
Although Dalton may be considered the favourite, both Scarlett Lee and Anthony Russell could easily pip him to the crown.
Scarlett and Anthony were in the competition last year, crashing out in the earlier rounds.
WATCH THE X FACTOR FINAL ON ITV.