Would I Lie to You? has been on air for over 10 years now – and it still gets funnier with each new series!
Featuring host Rob Brydon and regular captains David Mitchell and Lee Mack, the BBC series is never short of laughs.
Here’s everything you need to know about the current Would I Lie to You? series 12, including a much-needed episode guide and advice on catching up online.
- How many episodes of Bad Girls Behind Bars are there? Can I catch up ONLINE?
- Jamie and Jimmy Friday Night Feast – Where’s the restaurant? Can I eat there?
- Is there a Luther season 6? – Could there be a MOVIE instead?
Is Would I Lie to You On TV Tonight?
Would I Lie to You? series 12 is on Freeview TV tonight (Friday, January 18th).
Episode 8 of the series airs on BBC One at 9 pm.
How Many Episodes Are Left?
There are only another two weeks on Would I Lie to You? left!
Would I Lie to You? series 12 will end on Friday, February 1st.
- Will there be a season 10 of Vera? – When could the ITV drama return?
- How to WATCH every SAS: Who Dares Wins season – 1-4 here!
- How to watch Killing Eve online: Hayu? BBC iPlayer? Now TV?
How to Watch Would I Lie to You Online
Would I Lie to You? series 12 is available to watch via the official BBC media player, iPlayer.
Each episode will be uploaded onto the BBC iPlayer shortly after it finishes airing on Friday night and remains there for 30 days.
Unfortunately, no previous seasons of Would I Lie to You? is on the iPlayer.
Is Would I Lie to You on Netflix?
Would I Lie to You? is not available on Netflix.
However, you can watch previous series of Would I Lie to You? on free streaming platform UK TV Player, which has series 3-7.
There are also various full episodes and highlights on Youtube.
WATCH WOULD I LIE TO YOU? SERIES 12 ON BBC ONE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT, AT 9 PM.