This weekend (Saturday, February 2nd) will mark the first live finals round of The Greatest Dancer.
Nine acts will head into the first live finals of the BBC series, with each act eagerly casting one eye on the grand prize not far down the line.
So, when is The Greatest Dancer final?
- What is new C4 series Famous and Fighting Crime? When is it on TV?
- When is the Shipwrecked 2019 FINAL? – How many episodes are there?
- How to vote for your favourite in The Eurovision Song Contest 2019
When is The Greatest Dancer Final?
Although not 100% confirmed, we can strongly assume when The Greatest Dancer final should air.
The BBC1 series is scheduled to run for eight weeks.
This means that the final should commence on Saturday, February, 23rd around 8 pm.
The Greatest Dancer: Prize Money
The overall winner of The Greatest Dancer 2019 will win a pretty unique prize.
Alongside a healthy £50,000 in prize money, they will also earn the chance to perform as a special guest on Strictly Come Dancing later in the year.
- Where are former The Undateables cast members now?
- Shipwrecked 2019 – How much does the winning tribe receive in PRIZE money?
- Absolutely Ascot – Will there be a SECOND SERIES? When will it start?
Who is The Greatest Dancer Receptionist?
Besides the acts and judges, one of the most talked-about characters in the series is receptionist Amelia Wilson.
Amelia works for production company Thames TV, who happen to produce The Greatest Dancer.
Her role with Thames TV includes development research and assisting with the production of shows.
She probably didn’t realise that ‘assistance’ included pretending to be a receptionist when she signed up for the job though!
WATCH THE GREATEST DANCER EVERY SATURDAY ON BBC 1.