Hit period drama Poldark will soon be back on the BBC, with series five due to come out later this year.
Filming wrapped on the series in February 2019, and since then fans have been curious where the final season of the show will be taking place.
So, want to find out where the fifth season of Poldark was filmed? Check out the filming locations here…
- Check out some of the best Flog It venues from all of the series!
- Meet the cast of Friday Night Dinner season 6
- Who is Lorna McNee? Meet the Scottish chef from Great British Menu!
It seems that the final season of Poldark won’t be straying away from its home of Cornwall, UK.
One eagle-eyed Twitter user saw the crew filming around the Penberth Cove area in September 2018.
The photos show Aiden Turner is his famous hat and coat walking around a far of some sorts. Check out the photos below…
Demelza Poldark herself gave fans a glimpse at her final day on set back in November 2018.
Standing with a sign of the same name, Elenor Tomlinson gave thanks to Cornwall for being the home of the series for the past five years.
The actress appeared to be filming in the hamlet of Demelza which is located in St Wells, Cornwall.
- Who plays Catherine Despard in Poldark season 5?
- Meet the Fifteen to One 2019 contestants through to the final!
- Geordie Shore: Are Bethan and Beau dating in real life?
Fans also spotted Aiden Turner and the gang filming in the village of Botallack in West Cornwall.
The photographs showed both Aiden and the gang shooting scenes for the final season along a country path amongst rolling fields.
The crew were also seen filming on the beaches nearby.
POLDARK IS SET TO RETURN TO THE BBC SUMMER 2019