Since it was announced that Olivia Attwood would be joining the cast of The Only Way is Essex, many have begun to wonder where the reality star is from.
The Love Island babe is definitely from the south of England, but is she actually from Essex?
Find out everything you need to know about Olivia Attwood below…
- Who is Glow Up contestant Nikki? Meet her on Instagram
- Where is Gogglebox star and model Mary Killen from?
- Meet personal trainer Georga Knight from First Dates
Where is Olivia Attwood from?
Despite what you might think, Olivia is not actually from Essex.
The Love Island star actually comes from Guildford in Surrey.
Fans can be forgiven for thinking the blonde bombshell is from Essex given her accent, but it turns out that Olivia grew up over 2 hours away!
Is she going to be a series regular on TOWIE?
So far, nothing has been confirmed about Olivia’s longevity on TOWIE.
However, as it stands it is not known whether she will be joining as a permanent cast member or just as a recurring guest.
- Meet the cast of Channel 5’s The Gypsies Next Door on Instagram
- Channel 5’s Bad Girls Behind Bars: JAIL, narrator and cast info!
- This Instagram pic is causing serious Made in Chelsea rumours
What else has she appeared on?
Olivia made a name for herself on the 2017 series of ITV2’s Love Island.
After things went south with her polar bear loving boyfriend Chris Hughes, she decided to try and find love with the help of the agency on Celebs Go Dating 2018.
Now, Olivia is moving into TOWIE land, joining the cast of The Only Way Is Essex 2019.
WATCH THE ONLY WAY IS ESSEX SERIES 24 EVERY SUNDAY AT 9 PM ON ITVBE.