Brand new BBC music game show, The Hit List is set to debut on our screens in May 2019.
The competition show will see music lovers battle it out to win a HUGE cash prize as the try to guess as many hit songs and artists as they can.
So want to find out who will be presenting the show? Check out The Hit List hosts below!
- Where is BBC’s Poldark season 5 set? Discover the filming locations!
- BBC’s The Hit List: Can you still apply? Everything you need to know!
- Meet the Fifteen to One 2019 contestants through to the final!
It’s safe to say that Rochelle Humes knows a thing or two about music, having been in chart-topping girl band The Saturdays for over seven years.
This year the former pop star takes to the BBC to test the public’s knowledge of some of the biggest songs of all time as they compete for a £10,000 cash prize!
Rochelle adds The Hit List to her string of presenting jobs that includes ITV’s This Morning and Ninja Warrior UK.
Hosting alongside his wife on BBC One is former JLS star, Marvin Humes!
The X Factor pop star turned radio DJ has previously tried his hand at prime time TV presenting, including a stint on The Voice UK, but this year kicks it up a notch by presenting his first game show.
The Hit List will be Marvin and Rochelle’s first stand-alone TV programme as a couple.
- Has Kaz Crossley moved on from Josh Denzel with Theo Campbell?
- Love Island 2019 game: Release date, new features and new characters!
- First Dates Hotel 2019: Can you still apply? When does it air?
When does The Hit List start?
The programme starts on Saturday, May 25th 2019.
All episodes of the show will then be available to catch up via the BBC Iplayer.
WATCH THE HIT LIST ON BBC ONE EVERY SATURDAY AT 7.30 PM FROM MAY 25TH.