Following two successful TV series from the man who made his name on the radio, fans are desperate for a series 3.
Here is everything we know about a potential The Big Narstie Show season 3.
- Who is Big Narstie’s pal Stevo the Madman?
- What is the All New Monty? Celebs stripping!
- Inside Charlotte Crosby’s crazy surgeries…
Catch up with The Big Narstie Show season 2
Big Narstie Show season 2 launched on Friday, February 22nd and finished on April 12th following eight episodes.
The series aired on Channel 4 at 11:05 pm, directly after the new series of Gogglebox and The Last Leg.
You can catch up with the series 2 via the official Channel 4 media player, ALL4.
Will there be a Big Narstie Show season 3?
Unconfirmed… but it looks likely.
Although Channel 4 are yet to confirm whether they will commission a third season, the programme appears to be getting stronger and stronger with higher ratings and more episodes each series.
With no time frame limiting the show we could even see season 3 air at a later date in 2019.
Will it feature Big Narstie and Mo Gilligan?
Err, who else!
Mo Gilligan and Big Narstie will undoubtedly return for the potential for the season 3.
The duo struck up an unlikely award-winning partnership when hosting the show for the first time in 2018, with comedian Mo complimenting Big Narstie’s fresh London style.
- Series 1-4: How many Love Island couples are still together?
- Who is The Big Narstie show’s Mo Gilligan? How old is he?
- Five things you need to know: Yo! MTV Raps presenter Snoochie Shy!
WATCH THE BIG NARSTIE SHOW SEASON 2 ON THE ALL4 PLAYER NOW.